Metropolis Family Picnic and
Feast of the Elevation of the Holy Cross
Saturday, September 13th
At the St. Methodios Faith and Heritage Center
329 Camp Merrimac Rd
We hope that individuals and families from St. George will attend. If you’d like to carpool, contact Joe at (603) 717-2351.
8:30 AM â€“ Divine Liturgy
- The â€śBlessing of the Watersâ€ť Service & Diving for the Cross at the Lakefront
- Barbeque Picnic Lunch
- Fun and Games for the Entire Family!
- Canoe Rides, Basketball, and Much More!!
Metropolis of Boston Â (617-277-4742)
St. Methodios Faith and Heritage Center
Metropolis of Boston Camp Â (603-746-4400)
Directions from Keene:
- TakeÂ Route 9 East toward Concord, NH. Route 9 East merges with 202 East in Hillsborough, NH and becomes 202/9 toward Concord, NH (look for Henniker as a landmarkâ€¦you are getting close).
- Travel through one blinking yellow light and pass a large concrete company on your right. At the Golden Pineapple there is another blinking light. Take a LEFT at this blinking light onto 127 North.
- Follow 127 NorthÂ for a very short time, and go over the Hopkinton Dam which bears right. After you come over the dam look straight or slight left and go through the Rowell Covered Bridge.
- At the stop sign, take a RIGHT, the road will become Clement Hill Road. Follow this paved road until you come to the next stop sign at a four way intersection.
- Take a LEFT onto Pine Street. Follow Pine Street to the bottom of the hill. The large blue Camp and Retreat Center sign will be on your RIGHT.
- Take a RIGHT onto Camp Merrimac Road which is marked. Follow 0.7 mile to the Conference and Retreat Center.