1. Ease your mind and come see for yourself that the Divine Liturgy, Sunday School, fellowship hour, and regular activities will continue like normal, even though Fr. Ted has retired.
2. Rev. Fr. Theodore J. Barbas (pictured), Chancellor of the Metropolis of Boston, will be conducting the Liturgy. The last time he officiated at St. George, he engaged the children in conversation during the service. He will be consulting with the Metropolitan on St. Georgeâ€™s future pastor. Letâ€™s show Fr. Barbas what a faithful, vibrant, active community we are. We hope he will help answer some of our questions about the future of our church.
3. Enjoy eating and socializing with other parishioners during fellowship hour.
4. Attend the semi-annual General Assembly meeting after fellowship hour. Your voice is important in helping to manage the Parishâ€™s resources and in guiding the Councilâ€™s decisions for the future of our church community, especially now that our church is in a period of transition.
5. Enjoy an extra hour of sleep and still be able to get to church in time. Donâ€™t forget to turn your clocks back â€“ Daylight Savings Time ends on Sunday, November 4th.
We hope to see you in church on Sunday, November 4th.