Greek Pastries Â *Â Arts & Crafts
Yiayiaâ€™s Attic Treasures
Greek Chicken-Lemon SoupÂ *Â Greek SaladÂ
Hellenic Hall, St. George Greek Orthodox Church
70 West Street, Keene, NH
St. George Church will once again be holding our annual Christmas Bazaar and Pastry Sale on the first Saturday of December. This is our largest annual fund raising activity to benefit the church and we need everyoneâ€™s help to make this a major success.
–Â Donations for our pastry table and luncheon
–Â Volunteer(s) to organize Yiayiaâ€™s table
– Volunteer(s) to schedule workers for the day
– Volunteer(s) to carry tables up and down stairs
– Volunteers to set up, work on the day of the bazaar, clean up, etc.
– Donations of saleable items for Yiayiaâ€™s table (no clothes, please)
– Our parishioners to attend the Christmas Bazaar, even if you canâ€™t help
Whether or not you can volunteer, we welcome everyone to attend the Christmas Bazaar. Enjoy a Greek lunch; buy some high quality crafts and gifts; pick up some treasures from Yiayia’s attic; or treat yourself to some homemade Greek pastries. Your participation will help St. George and will also provide a wonderful way to get into the Christmas spirit.
Â If you can help, please contact Evelyn Hubal or Sue Kolivas at (603) 352-6424 (leave a message) or e-mail email@example.com